Uncategorized

Franklin Street Apartments Evacuated

Got this from Philly.com-

It was around 5:30 a.m. Monday when authorities were called to the North Apartments in Pottstown for the report of a possible carbon monoxide leak.

Residents of the building were evacuated. Word on their conditions was not immediately available but police say two of the residents drove themselves to a hospital to be checked out.

Fire department and PECO crews are investigating.

Officials say the building was being renovated, though there is no word on if that contributed to the leak.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s